Katy Perry has hinted that even though she is hailed as a candy queen, she will eventually move on and give that title to someone else.

"I love what I do, and when I don't love what I do, I'll make a change, I can't be the candy queen forever," the Sun quoted her as telling Elle
magazine.

When She was ask about her relationship life, she said "Never say never, I guess you’d say. I’ll let love take the lead on that.”

The 27-year-old actress also spoke of the pressures of living life in the spotlight, when so many others look at her as a role model for her fans and expect her to set a good example.

"I have no regrets. I'm not going to be everything to everyone," she said.

"I can't tell a person when it's time for them to have sex. Or if they should have a cigarette.

"But I try to live my life with a lot of integrity, and, hopefully, that sends a message," she added.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Give your comment.