Singer Christina Aguilera, who has appeared n*de on the cover of her new album “Lotus”, says she likes to move around without any underwear.

The ‘Dirty singer’, 31, made the revelation during a conversation with US chat show host Chelsea Handler, reports thesun.co.uk.

“I don’t like to wear underwear. I like to be as
free as possible at all times. It’s just who I am. It`s empowering. It`s p**** power,” said Aguilera.

Wearing just a long T-shirt and tights, Christina started the “Chelsea Lately” show alone onstage.

She doesn`t even care about the criticism she has received for her nude picture on the album cover.

“It`s very interesting, because I don’t see that album cover as being nude at all. I actually feel very covered and it’s all about embracing white light and freedom, and I didn’t want it to be about too much fashion. I wanted it to be raw, real and free and a celebration of life and the woman I`ve become,” she added.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Give your comment.