Usain Bolt, who confirmed his status as a track legend by successfully defending his 100m and 200m titles at the London Olympics, now wants to fall in love with the right girl.

The Jamaican sprinter said he doesn't desire any specific type of girl, but she should be the right
one for him, and added he doesn't mind what she does.

"She does not have to be the fastest girl in the world, I used to have a type. I don't have a type any more, if I could find the right girl and fall in
love, that's what it is all about. I don't mind what she does," The Daily Mirror quoted Bolt, as saying.

Bolt said he doesn't know what he is
going to do for now, but thanked his parents for their endless love for him.

"I am not sure what I am going to do now - but not the Jamaican Bobsleigh Team," Bolt said."To my mom and dad you all made this possible.. Infinite love for u both," he tweeted.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Give your comment.