Shortly before Kristen Stewart, 22 cheated on her boyfriend Robert Pattinson, 26 with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, she told Elle Magazine she wanted something bad to happen in her life.

"I can't wait for something crazy to f-ing happen to me," Stewart, told Elle in June. "I want someone to f- me over!"


Now something f---ing has happened, she is shaking.

She sent out a statement on wednessday 25th, saying , "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

The hurt has been made, the question now is, would she survive this scandal?.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Give your comment.